Wednesday 8 February 2012

trying to cook

I need some HELP.
I'm going to spell it out..I cannot cook. My boyfriend can cook. Because of this he ALWAYS cooks and I do feel quite bad about it (although not bad enough to offer help).
So for Valentines Day I want to cook him dinner and I have no idea what to make. I'm considering making him a fancy pizza with seafood on it for a main course as that shouldn't be too hard but I don't know what to make for a starter? I'm very aware that everything I can cook he can cook better.
Maybe I'll just get him drunk so he won't notice?
Someone take pity on me and give me an idea of something easy to cook, that may even impress him?
I'd love you forever
X

2 comments:

  1. A home made pizza can go wrong in so many ways. The dough, the topping, the tomato sauce. Last year I made my boyfriend an awesome wild mushroom pasta, so easy and so delicious!

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/wildmushroompasta_88656

    You can top it with some roasted pine nuts- makes it just a little bit better.

    If you need any help with it just let me know :)
    x
    Valentina de Pertis

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i'd seen this comment earlier haha..it's too late now i'm making him the pizza :s i'll have to let you know how it goes..wish me luck, and thanks for the advice! x

    ReplyDelete