Tuesday 28 February 2012

some time off work

I had some holiday to use up at work so I have a glorious two weeks off. I'm planning to spend most of the time sitting in my pyjamas (which is what I'm currently doing..I'm so stylish) but it does mean that I might actually get to grips with blogging and start posting proper things! 
I've got a fair few things to post about including my recent purchases, of which a fair few are from London Fashion Weekend :) so I'll get posting when I've sorted my life out! I'm currently undertaking a HUGE and long overdue tidy and sort out of my bedroom which has given me enormous bin bags full of clothes to take to charity shops or put on ebay, which is a bit of a mission! 
But I've made it my mission, i WILL start blogging properly! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment