Wednesday 2 May 2012

Kevin Murphy Colour Bugging



I'm wearing: Topshop jumper, New Look Necklace, River Island boots.

My Kevin Murphy Colour Bug arrived today :) I've wanted to try dip-dyeing my hair but I'm a coward and I didn't want the commitment, so Kevin Murphy products are perfect. When it arrived the pot was a lot smaller than I expected, but doing this hardly used up any so it should last for ages.
Colour bug is a compressed powder that you simply rub onto your hair, and then you can wash it out later. I went for purple as I think most people go for pink.
I love it and it's so easy to do! As it's a powder it's quite messy, so I'd definately recommend wearing gloves and covering yourself with a towel if you're going to try it.
This jumper is from Topshop, it's not the most flattering item I own, and it looks even less flattering in pictures sadly, but it's so pink and wonderful that I had to have it, especially since it's gone cold and rainy again.
If you want to try Kevin Murphy Colour Bug, it comes in purple, pink and orange, and you can find the website here.
Let me know if anyone else tries it!

No comments:

Post a Comment