Wednesday 2 May 2012

Romwe

I've seen so many bloggers mention the online store Romwe (find it here) that I wanted to check it out for myself.
I'm in love, lust, and have a slight stomach ache at the thought of the ratio of how many things I want:how many I can actually afford. It's not pretty.
Firstly, they offer free shipping worldwide, which is so rare and AMAZING and counteracts one of the main problems I have with online buying, which is the added cost of getting products delivered.
The prices are also so reasonable. It makes me wish I hadn't gone on a pay day spree and spent all of my shopping budget (which sadly isn't very big, due to necessities like travel..and, well, food)
I've treated myself to this necklace to start with, and I'm waiting so keenly for it's arrival!
It looks a bit like a necklace I bought from New Look the other day (which will be in an outfit post soon) but hopefully it's different enough to make it worth it.
Here are some of the other things I'm lusting after!

If anyone feels like buying me everything then that would be great.
Check Romwe out, they're defiantely worth a browse.


No comments:

Post a Comment