Monday 2 July 2012

Beaded Summer Sandals and a Hawaiian Print Skirt

This is mostly a post about an amazing pair of shoes but I've managed to squeeze them into an outfit.
As you know, Republic is my secret go-to for nice shoes, and I'd been staring at these longingly for quite a while.
However, needing to save money for sensible things like my upcoming holiday (and food etc) I'd resisted them, as they were £40.
But then they went down to £20 for a limited time only. Obviously I only had one choice. Beg a friend to lend me money so that I could buy them. (Luckily, she's nice and she did.)
So now I'm the proud owner of some GORGEOUS bright beaded summer sandals, which I can't wait to take on holiday with me.
For dinner with a friend I paired them with a tropical print skirt, and until I looked at the pictures I didn't realise how perfectly they match.
It's like they were made for each other. So much so that I'm not sure if it's one co-ordination too far? I'll let you decide.






I'm wearing: Blouse and bag - H&M, Skirt - Zara (it's in the sale!), Heels - Republic, Bra - New Look, Bracelets - Topshop.

I'm treating myself to the new Samsung Galaxy SIII tomorrow (unless anyone has any advice not to?) so I'm very excited. Hope you're all having a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are lush! And I love your bright orange nails with them. :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you, it was a lucky coincidence! x

    ReplyDelete