Saturday 30 June 2012

Wedding Day (Not Mine!)

It was my boyfriend's cousin's wedding yesterday and it was such a beautiful day. The weather held out amazingly well and everything went perfectly. I don't have too many good pictures of what I wore unfortunately, but  I tried to get a few.

I've had this dress for about three years and have been WAITING for the opportunity to wear it. You know when you see something in a shop and you have no occasion to wear it, but you know you'll regret it forever if you leave it behind? This little beauty of a dress was like that. And it was an absolute bargain from H&M for £34.99, so I figured I'd buy it and pray for a summer wedding.
Well, it only took three years.
But the time finally arrived, and questionable weather was not going to stop the dress from having it's moment.
And it was worth it, it's probably my favourite dress I've ever worn, and I felt like a princess all day (cheesy as that is).  I paired it with a gold metal belt from Zara, Office sandals and a Topshop clutch.


Getting my accessories ready (too organised for my own good)



With the bride's brother, Ed. (Not Ed Sheeran, I swear).



Hopefully I'll get some better pictures to add in!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful dress and LOVE the belt! and great blog :D

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete