Saturday 4 August 2012

My Week In Outfits

Some of these outfits I wanted to do full posts about, but didn't get a chance to get proper pictures. I'll try and get real posts done soon, as some of the bits are exciting new additions to my wardrobe.
But I figured brief pictures are better than nothing, and I need to get into the habit of posting regularly.
Also, a big hello to all the girls that have found me from the Paul's Boutique Tumblr! I hope you enjoy my blog :)



Excuse the awkward Angelina leg..wanted to show that the skirt had a split!




I LOVE this black and white coat. It will almost definately get an entire post to itself soon, the lucky thing.




This was for a night out..which is the only excuse I can come up with for why my belly made an appearance! It normally stays well hidden in it's rightful place.

Hope you're all having a nice week/weekend! I got offered a new job so I'm one happy girl right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment