Saturday 17 March 2012

fairy gardens

Following my new love of Pinterest (which I became addicted to during my time off) I have found a trend/ hobby that I think is lovely..making fairy gardens!
People use plant pots and things like that, combined with tiny plants and dolls house furniture to make little gardens for fairies, and I think it is absolutely adorable! (All pictures taken from Pinterest).




(This last one is my favourite..I think it's because I have always wanted a pond and never had one..sob)

It impresses me so much, the dedication and imagination, and attention to detail is outstanding.
I also think it would be a lovely thing to do to keep a little girl entertained.
I'm definately going to find an opportuity to make one myself at some point, I think it could actually be a nice centre piece at a table instead of ordinary flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment