Wednesday 28 March 2012

Today I Wore..Palm Trees and Brights

It's finally time I started doing outfit posts! I've been avoiding it so far because I didn't want to use mirror pictures as they look a little bit unprofessional, but I don't always have time to faff around with self timer or get someone to take it for me so I've just accepted that some (or most) will be mirror pictures.
However this one is NOT, as it's for the ZARA People competition, I did all the required faffing.


I'm wearing: Blazer - New Look. T-shirt - Zara. Skirt - Zara. Heels - Topshop. Bag - H&M. Sunglasses- Primark.

Hype it on lookbook to help me out! You can find me here LOOKBOOK.nu
I'll also be posting it on What I Wore Today (I use this a lot as mirror pictures are much more common) and you can follow me here WIWT.

Have a nice sunshiney day!

No comments:

Post a Comment