Saturday 21 April 2012

Today I Wore..Lizards and Flamingos

I feel like this is a slightly jungle inspired, fruity looking outfit.
I really apologise for the quality of the pictures; lighting and camera issues, combined with not-getting-up-early-enough-in-the-morning syndrome (AKA..laziness) means it's proving difficult to get good quality pictures.
Sometimes I find being in a rush to get ready means you come up with a more interesting outfit, because in the middle of hurriedly trying on a million different things you throw together unusual and unexpected combinations.
Which is what this was for me, but it grew on me throughout the day! (Luckily).




I absolutely LOVE this lizard bracelet from Topshop, I think it's so unusual and looks quite expensive (it sort of was, originally £25 but I got it for £10 in the sale). I do love a sale.



1 comment:

  1. This lizard bracelet looks cool and what a great price in the sale! xx
    fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete