Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fruit Salad

To start this post I feel like I should get it out there straight away and tell you..that I have found the prettiest blazer in the world.
It's from Topshop, it's a lovely fabric and fit, and it's the colour of a fruit salad; which in my eyes makes it perfect for summer. I also think it will be more useful than it looks, and I can't wait to throw it over little summery dresses (once I've bought some..for some reason while assessing my wardrobe there seems to be a gap in the "simple summery dress" category).
I hope you're ready for it.


HOW BEAUTIFUL? It's yellow on the shoulders and fades down to pink. You can buy it here. There are matching shorts but sadly they didn't fit me properly.
For it's first outing I wanted to keep it simple, so I paired it with a white vest, jeans, and my River Island peace necklace. And my nude and gold glitter heels from Republic, which is my little secret for heels; they're amazing, and because of the platform, these are the most comfortable heels I own.  I love them so much that I bought them in black too.


I apologise for my constantly rubbish locations, slash my missing head. It seems impossible to find a good, practical, well lit location and I'm jusy not patient enough (and I actually prefer keeping my head out of the pictures, I'm not photogenic and it stops me having to worry about my face).





I have loads to catch up and blog about, so hopefully I'll get that done soon and it will make up for the fact that I haven't posted anything for ages!


5 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you this blazer is gorgeous I love the color and cut. Love love. I'm having a pastel bracelets giveaway on my blog, would love for you to pass by and enter!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you V! I'll definately come and have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this bblazer is a beauty!!! love the color and the dipdye look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I think I'm in love with this blazer.

    ReplyDelete