Friday 29 June 2012

Maxi Everything at Shoreditch House

Yesterday I spent the day at Shoreditch House for a training for work. I've never been before but I loved it, it's so beautiful (and posh, obviously). We got given lunch of pizza, chips and salad, and Champagne at the end of the day to reward us. (We deserved it, we got filmed talking in front of a group of people, which is genuinely my idea of hell).
We were up on the roof and as it was such a hot day so I just wanted to get into the pool..but obviously I couldn't as I had work to do sadly.
As a gathering of fashion girls that I rarely see I felt I needed to make an effort, but I didn't know what we'd be doing so I went for day heels that wouldn't kill me if I had to spend the day standing! Excuse me looking a little bedraggled in the pictures, they were taken after I got home, and it was a loooong day..I live about as far away from Shoreditch House as is possible.






I'm wearing Dress, Boots and Arm Cuff - Topshop. Necklace - My trusty River Island Peace sign. Cape/waistcoat/relatively useless bit of fabric - Never Fully Dressed.

I loved this, it just draped so nicely and I felt so flowy and fashion-y in it (if you know what I mean). The dress looks absolutely nothing on the hanger and the fold in the middle is undoubtably very peculiar, but you'd be surprised how many people have loved it when they actually put it on. I'm planning on buying it in neon pink as well.

I've got a wedding to go to today (I'm EXCITED) so hopefully I'll have outfit posts from that within the next couple of days. I'm praying I don't get rained on as I'm wearing a maxi dress that I've been saving for years, and sandals.
Fingers crossed!
Have a nice weekend all.


No comments:

Post a Comment