Monday 18 June 2012

Wardrobe Clear Out

I'm having a bit of a wardrobe clear out, I'm moving and frankly the sheer amount of clothes I have is ridiculous.
I've held on to so many things that I like thinking "Oh, it's too short so i'll add lace to the bottom" or convincing myself that I'll find a time and place to wear it.
I've come to the realisation that I won't.
So I'm shedding. It's quite theraputic really. I wanted to do a car boot sale but I've found people only seem to be willing to pay about 10p for things, and they grumble about that. To save myself the hassle, a lot of it is going to charity shops.
However, the good stuff is going on Ebay. They're all lovely clothes, in good condition (often unworn) that for some reason just aren't quite right for me.
Including this dress! I love it, as the print is beautiful. It's just a tiny bit too short for me, and I'm fussy about maxi lengths.


Feel free to have a look on my ebay for anything that you want! I'll be so happy if I can find nice new homes for things rather than having to take them to charity shops.

You can find my ebay items HERE.

Happy bidding!



No comments:

Post a Comment