Sunday 10 June 2012

Rolex Cosmograph Daytona

I have been looking for a watch that I can wear every day for a long time. I'm quite fussy, so I haven't jumped into buying one, even though I'm not particularly looking to buy an expensive one. If my perfect watch was in River Island or another high street store I would be eternally happy.

However. I have now found my perfect watch.

The problem? It is a Rolex. Therefore it will never be mine.

(Image from www.rolex.com)

Doesn't it just make your heart hurt a little bit? It is the most beautiful piece of machinery I have ever seen. And now I have set eyes on it I can never look at another watch in the same way. How can I be happy with a cheap high street watch now that I have seen this beautiful specimen?

I guess I'm going to have to wait until I marry a millionaire, or win the lottery.
I'm hoping it will be any day now.




2 comments:

  1. That is a SERIOUS watch! Love the rainbow stones in the bezel (think that's the correct term!!)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't it beautiful? Never seen anything like it! x

    ReplyDelete